Align Yourself with the Best!
When a consumer is considering buying or selling a home, there are no more powerful and important words than confidence, reliability and trust. Each Prudential Real Estate sales professional carries this responsibility and commitment with them every day. Our sales professional's commitment is what distinguishes Prudential Real Estate from all other real estate organizations.
When our sales professionals hang their yard sign at a listing or present their business card to a prospect, they represent an organization that strives to provide the most effective homeownership experience possible, through innovative uses of technology, marketing and key business initiatives.
Dating back to 1875, the Prudential Financial name, along with The Rock® logo, has stood for strength, stability, integrity and trust. Prudential Financial has a presence worldwide with $690 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2010.
Marketing and Advertising
Our interactive media initiatives leverage traffic from dynamic Web alliances and from traditional media to drive consumers to our Network. We also provide unlimited online access to customizable advertising templates, press release templates and artwork, and hundreds of eCards.
Our Fine Homes InternationalSM marketing program – complete with our own luxury home magazine and certification program – complements our marketing initiatives.
To remain competitive, our sales professionals must provide outstanding customer service while finding new and better ways to meet consumer needs. Prudential Real Estate equips its network members with leading-edge technology solutions including:
- Prudential.com and Online Buyer AdvantageSM connect Internet buyers with millions of residential listings and thousands of real estate professionals in every major U.S. market – no one offers more listings. Consumers receive almost a million email alerts each day from Prudential Real Estate sales professionals concerning new listings, photos, price changes and status updates.
- Online Seller AdvantageSM, which helps Prudential Real Estate sales professionals win listings and service their sellers with customized, online reports and daily or weekly listing-activity email. OSASM now interfaces with 200 plus social media sites for rapid sharing of listings.
- PREA Center, a business portal for affiliates, which provides easy access to the latest information, tools and resources.
- PruRE.com, our mobile solution, provides all our listings to customers on the go via their smartphones.
- The Prudential Real Estate Media Center, which helps sales professionals create robust listing presentations and distribute them via eCards.
BRER Affiliates LLC is the industry’s first integrated real estate and relocation company. Prudential Relocation delivers a broad range of services to corporations and government agencies from offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Hong Kong, Singapore and China. The interaction creates a constant flow of traffic in home-buying markets.
Real estate professionals must continuously improve to stay ahead. Prudential Real Estate offers the Prudential University LearnCenter portal, which providing training and educational offerings on demand, 24/7. The Prudential University Virtual Classroom teleconference and WebEx series features top real estate speakers addressing timely issues, best practices, key selling skills and more. Our Management Institute, a comprehensive management development program, providing tools and systems to help increase the performance of managers and owners.
The Clear Winner
Prudential Real Estate is dedicated to delivering superior value to consumers every day. We are proud to offer you a:
- Quality Brand
- Deep Resources
- Strong Marketing
- Broad Training Programs
Use the Contact page to let us know more about you.